Saturday, May 19, 2007

Spiderman 3

Saw this the first day out. I was pleased with the way the plot moved, it was a good story, well written. It's a bit long at 140 minutes, but the time flies. Special effects are good, as expected. I only find 3 flaws with the movie (personal opinions here). The first is Kirsten Dunst, sorry, I don't like her, she isn't a good actress, her character is shallow and flawed, and for the life of me I don't know what our hero sees in her. Second, the special effects in the initial fight scene with James Franco; everything moves so fast you can't make out what is happening most of the time. This was remedied in the rest of the movie. Lastly, I'm quite tired of seeing Spiderman's outfit getting ripped to shreds all the time, it never happened in the comic book! When does he have time to make new ones? Kirsten sure isn't going to make him one ... I can see it now! "Spidey honey, make your own damn costume!"

I'd still give it a 98out of 10.

No comments: